BSc, BA, Grad Dip App Sc, MSc (Sexual Health), PCC
One of the leading voices in the ‘third wave’ of sexuality - beyond shame, beyond sleaze, towards meaningful sex - Jacqueline Hellyer is a sex and relationship expert influencing minds and bedrooms across the globe.
Jacqueline is an accredited Psychosexual Therapist with the Society of Australian Sexologists (SAS) - one of only a handful of practitioners in Australia with this level of certification; and is a Professional Certified Coach, with the International Coach Federation (ICF). She is also President of the NSW branch of the Society of Australian Sexologists (SAS) and on the National Committee.
Her academic qualifications include a Bachelor of Science in biochemistry and human sciences, a Graduate Diploma in Applied Science, a Bachelor of Arts in languages and literature, and a Master of Science in Sexual Health, plus countless professional short courses. She is also highly knowledgable and experienced in Tantra, Taoism and alternative sexual practices.
Jacqueline takes a transpersonal, psychobiological, somatic and positive psychological coaching approach to working with clients:
- Transpersonal therapy addresses the whole person: physical, emotional, mental and spiritual,
- Psychobiological therapy utilises neuroscience, language and biological processes to aid in change,
- Somatic therapy enables you to go beyond your mind and feel into your body (note that this is touch-free therapy),
- Positive psychology focuses on strengths rather dysfunctions,
- Coaching is client-centred, solution-focused, dynamic and brief.
To view the full range of Jacqueline's educational and inspirational offerings, please choose the 'LoveLife by Jacqueline' tab on the menu bar.